I’m so excited for you to join me on Indiepreneur, a daily podcast aimed at providing inspiration and actionable advice to indiepreneurs and “wannapreneurs” who are struggling to take the next step because of fear, doubt or uncertainty.
During our chat, we’ll take our listeners on your journey as an entrepreneur. Below is the interview flow for your perusal. From my years of experience as a podcaster, I’ve found that real life stories are key to a great interview.
I will give a brief intro of you and your business, and then turn it over to you to elaborate.
I like to think of this as more of a conversation than a formal interview, however here are several topics I like to get into with each guest:
Your “ah-ha” moment
Tell a STORY of a time in your journey when you had an AH-HA moment. Take us to that time in your life and tell us that story, and share with us the steps you took to turn that light bulb moment into success.
Tell a STORY of a time in your journey when you encountered failure. Take us to that time in your life and tell us that story, and share the lessons you learned from it.
Was there ever a point in your journey when you decided you had to take a big risk to move forward? Take us to that time in your life and tell us that story, and share the lessons you learned from it.
Success & Self-doubt
I’ve found that a lot of us indiepreneurs and “wannapreneurs” have some innate fears that hold us back from success. Here are some questions we may get into during our conversation:
- What is your definition of success?
- How do/did you overcome self-doubt?
- What are some of the things currently holding you back in life?
The “Rapid-fire” Segment
I like to wrap up each interview with a few specific questions:
- What’s the best piece of advice you’ve ever received?
- Do you have a favorite resource or application (such as Evernote, etc.) that you could share with our listeners?
- If you could start all over, what would you do differently?
- What is the No. 1 personal habit or practice that you believe has contributed to your success?
- If you could give a piece of advice to someone who is just starting out and maybe struggling to take the next step, what would you say?
I will call you via Skype at the appointed time. My Skype handle is: adamvincentclark. This is an audio only interview.